Two People Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Dunakeszi


Two people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Dunakeszi on Friday morning (12th November), a spokesman for the National Directorate General for Disaster Management told MTI.


According to Dániel Mukics, firefighters found two people lying on the ground in a flat in Kossuth Lajos köz, Dunakeszi, both of whom have died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Volunteer firefighters from the capital and volunteers in Fót measured carbon monoxide concentrations in the property. There was a gas convector in the apartment. Carbon monoxide also spread into the apartment next door, from which ambulances took three adults and a child to hospital for minor poisoning.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *