Four People Died in Terézváros Due to Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning


On Monday night, four people – two adults and two children – died because of carbon-monoxide poisoning in Terézváros, Budapest.


Máté Kisdi, a spokesman for the Budapest Disaster Management Directorate, told MTI on Tuesday morning that firefighters had been alerted to an apartment on Jókai Street who had taken measurements and detected the presence of carbon monoxide in the air of the property.

The staff of the gas supplier, who also arrived on the scene, measured a high gas concentration and disconnected the heating and water heater there, he added.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *